Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marketing A Soul

"Murkiness behind, murkiness ahead and murkiness everywhere"

My Orkut profile status remained the same for a long time;a phase when I was sensing a drought and I took a stab to pen even a single sentence. Chennai was like a Blacksmith’s workspace. The sun was more vigorous than ever and I found darkness everywhere.Now also the climate is not so good, the summer is lusty but the creative destitution,I was suffering from is over.

It’s a mere rediscovery in 2008 May when I started penning my first so called Novel -Life in a Metro;giving a picture of all my experiences in this metro city.To a great extent I got inspired from Chetan Bhagat’s Five Point Someone at that time and thus the chapter One of Life in a Metro happened. The novel is still hanging on somewhere in the chapter One. The tight schedule and the itching work environment gave me a lot of pain to write something in English and thus,the episode of writing a novel in English was put on hold. It was then I started blogging in October 2008. The blog, Gulmaal is in Malayalam and I found it easy to convert my thoughts into letters in my mother tongue. I realized the fact that a person can easily express things in their own language. After some months I thought of blogging in English also and registered the name space “Marketing a Soul” with blogger.

By that time, I annexed the art of turning negative energy into positives. Even though I work for a good multinational, the kind of work assigned to me and the repercussions of a recession hit industry and the treatment I got from various people I met across was quite unexpected and unbearable.Frustration hit me like anything and all the frustrations I had,resulted in the reawakening of a writer soul.

And here it happens, the writer soul is moving forward with his new gamble in his life.

Marketing a Soul is born. Marketing a soul, yes, as the name indicates a soul is getting marketed. The thoughts, the creativity, the power of letters and the social responsibilities – all that in my soul are getting marketed through this blog space.

5 comments:

  1. Wish u the best in this da. Open up ur soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck to your New venture.. Don't stop the other blog glumall..

    Get in touch with my Photo Blog:

    http://arunmohanlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. vishnu..i likd it..juz fantastic..keep on going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very much pleasing and conveyable way of writing... Good going bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good start, the 'Chetan Bhagath Effect' is visible in your writings. Hope u make your own signature in literature soon, all the best!

    ReplyDelete